Benefits for you:
- Delivery the next working day in Germany.
- Parcel tracking online.
- Express service – parcel delivery within the chosen time interval and on Saturdays. This gives your recipient the opportunity to receive parcels faster and plan their working time.
- Service for the return of an accompanying document gives an opportunity to return documents with the recipient’s signature and/or seal (agreements, leasing documents, invoices, transfer deeds, etc.).
- Proof of delivery (P.O.D.) gives you an opportunity to see the accurate time of parcel delivery and the name, surname and signature of the person who has accepted the parcel immediately after the delivery of the parcel. It serves as evidence that a parcel was delivered to a specific person.
- Parcel reports give you the opportunity to analyse parcel flows according to various criteria (e.g., according to weight, city, price, etc.). This type of report can be generated and saved at any time in the format you want (XML, EXCEL, PDF) for the desired period.
- Additional information by short text messages before delivery of parcels.
On your request, a parcel will reach the recipient the following working day before a specified time.
- 10:00 a.m. – guaranteed delivery of packages from door to door the next working day until 10:00 a.m.
- 12:00 a.m. – guaranteed delivery of packages from door to door the next working day until 12:00 a.m.
- delivery on Saturdays – delivery of parcels on Saturdays
- delivery of parcels on Saturdays until 10:00 a.m.
- delivery of parcels on Saturdays until 12:00 a.m.
Proof of delivery
Proof of delivery (P.O.D.) is a document which confirms the delivery of a parcel to a recipient.
We ensure the possibility to see the condition of a parcel, the delivery time, or the recipient’s name, surname and signature at any time. The search is possible according to the number of your invoice, transfer deed or any other document.
Cargo handling means bringing non-standard parcels or different parts of a parcel to the destination point from the specified location.
Service is charged in the following cases:
- when a parcel weighs more than 40 kg.
- when a parcel weighs more than 40 kg but is composed of lightweight 30 kg packages which must be carried from/to a location by the courier.
Data of all dispatched parcels are stored in the system; for this reason, you can monitor and analyse the flow of goods according to city, recipient, weight or other parameter. In the reports, you can see what amount of money you have already spent on Venipak services in real time.